Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
Our process is easy, like a breezy Sunday bike ride.
Are you from Canada? Eh? Well then you’re in luck. Not only are you living in the exact place where we started this amazing journey, but your shipping is FREE on standard orders over $100, excluding taxes.
- Didn’t spend over $100? Here’s the breakdown:
- Standard Shipping – 6-9 Business Days – Canada Post Expedited Parcel - $8.00
- Need it a little faster?
- Express – 1-5 Business Days – Canada Post Xpresspost - $22.00
- Are you leaving in two days and you need it, like, yesterday?
- Priority: 1-3 Business Days – Canada Post Priority - $30.00
- Are you buying a Swimco Gift Card?
- Aw… you are so nice! **Virtual Hug** The shipping is on us!
Are you from the United States? Land of the free? Home of In-n-Out Burger? Here’s what your shipping options look like:
- Continental U.S.
- Standard Shipping – 6-9 Business Days – FedEx International Economy - $35.00
- Are you in a hurry to get things done?
- Express – 1-5 Business Days – FedEx International Priority - $50.00
- Live in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico? We’re so jealous, so you have to pay just a little more:
- Standard Shipping – 6-9 Business Days – FedEx International Economy - $55.00
- Express – 1-5 Business Days – FedEx International Priority - $70.00
Order Processing Times
|Expected Ship Date - Receipt Date|
|Submit Order by||Standard Shipping||Express Shipping||Priority Shipping|
|Sunday 10 AM MST||Tuesday - 3-7 days||Tuesday - 1-3 days||Monday - 1-2 days|
|Monday 10 AM MST||Wed/Thu - 3-7 days||Wednesday - 1-3 days||Tuesday - 1-2 days|
|Tuesday 10 AM MST||Thursday - 3-7 days||Thursday - 1-3 days||Wednesday - 1-2 days|
|Wednesday 10 AM MST||Friday - 3-7 days||Friday - 1-3 days||Thursday - 1-2 days|
|Thursday 10 AM MST||Fri/Mon - 3-7 days||Fri/Mon - 1-3 days||Friday - 1-2 days|
|Friday 10 AM MST||Tuesday - 3-7 days||Tuesday - 1-3 days||Monday - 1-2 days|
|Saturday 10 AM MST||Tue/Wed - 3-7 days||Tue/Wed - 1-3 days||Monday - 1-2 days|
NOTE: If you live out in the country and you selected priority shipping, well… things may take a little longer. Please call customer service to ensure you are selecting the shipping option to get you suited up at the exact time you need. We are closed on Alberta Statutory Holidays and the next ship day lands on the next business day. As well, please allow for an extra day or two during high volume periods like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and Sales.
Want to track your order?
Your tracking number will magically appear with your shipment confirmation email. Click the tracking link in the email or, you can click here!
If you have any issues at all tracking your package, call or chat with us. We would love to help you.
Want to pop in and say hi? Smell the amazing beachy smell that our stores feature? Well you can purchase online and pick up in ANY of our locations… FOR FREE! (Available in Canada only)
Here is how it works:
- Place your order online
- In checkout, select ‘In-Store Pickup’ and choose your favorite Swimco location.
- Pour yourself a margarita while you wait for the store to call you to let you know your items are in.
- Bring in your invoice, a lovely photo of yourself (photo I.D.) and you are all set!
It’s like going on a date and splitting the bill. But isn’t it always better if he pays? We are unable to ship separate parts of a single order to different addresses. So if you want to split your order, you will need to place two orders. Keep in mind, shipping will be charged on each order under $100.
Ordering from a rural address?
Do you live out in country where you can see a billion stars in the sky? Lucky! And you are in luck too, because we will ship to you! Just ensure you include a physical street address, highway number or other necessary information with your RR address so the courier can find you.
Ordering from the U.S.?
Are you ordering from south of our border? Well, it’s nice to meet you and thank you! It's true what they say about Canadians... we really are the nicest people.
Just make note that you are responsible for paying import duties and fees upon delivery for orders exceeding $800. If your order is under $800, those fees are included in the flat rate shipping fee.
Need some light summer reading? US CUSTOMS & BORDER PROTECTION INTERNET PURCHASES GUIDE.
Returns & Exchanges
WE ♥ YOU
And we hope you love these incredible finds too!
Please leave your underwear on when trying on your swimwear to ensure that the fit and style still make you feel like you own that beach, pool or lake.
Are you feeling more like hiding under your towel? It’s ok. We understand. We’ll happily replace, exchange or refund any items within 21 days of the shipping date. Make sure the product is unworn, unwashed and in its original condition and packaging (keep that uncomfortable plastic liner on there!) and with all tags still attached. Any items with makeup on it or the liner removed, or in otherwise unsalable condition, may not be accepted.
Did you get this bomb suit on sale? Lucky! The rule is sale items can be returned for store credit or exchanged for another amazing find.
Here are all the details:
- Items purchased online can be returned by mail or to a Swimco store.
- Refunds will be processed with the same method of payment.
- If you are outside the 21 day window, a product credit will be issued.
- Did you get a gift? Lucky you! We’ll exchange or provide a credit if you aren’t happy. Don’t worry... we won’t tell. Shhhhh…
Taking your item(s) back to a Swimco store? Don’t forget your invoice! If you purchased with PayPal, we can’t return that in store, sorry. Did you lose your invoice? It happens to the best of us. Just re-print it by logging in at swimco.com or call us if you don’t have an account set up.
Are you dropping your item(s) back in the mail? Here’s what you need to do:
- Tape it up and attach the shipping label provided.
- Call Canada Post to schedule a pick-up at 1.866.757.5480 or drop it at your nearest Canada Post location.
- If you want to make an exchange, call 1.888.979.4626, chat with us at swimco.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A charge of $8 will be incurred on all returns.
6403 Burbank Road SE
Calgary, AB T2H 2E1
Are you returning or exchanging from the U.S.? Here’s the deets:
- Tape up your package and attach the return label. Please include your original customs documents behind the return label. Those guys at the border like to see this.
- After we chat, tape up your package, include the original invoice and slap on your return label. Ensure you don’t cover the original Fedex label.
- All returns using the shipping label provided will be charged the original shipping fee to return.
- Drop it like it’s hot to your nearest Fedex location or drop box.
Do you want to exchange for something even more fab? Get in touch with us, we’ll take care of it for you.
Did you get a gift?
You must be special! Bring back your items with your gift receipt and we can exchange or provide you with a store credit. We want you to find a suit that makes you feel like your confident and beautiful self!