Sexy Solid Mesh One Piece
Women's Kenneth Cole Swimwear
How To Measure
There are 4 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Bust: Measure the fullest area of your bust and straight around your back, while standing with your arms down.
Waist: Measure the smallest section of your waist.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Torso: Run a tape measure full circle from a point on the shoulder midway between the neck and the shoulder, over the fullest part of the bust, down between your legs and back up to the starting point. Hint: start with the tape measure going over the back and up through the crotch for easier measuring.
Swimwear fits differently than clothing, select your size using your bra and pant measurements.
Lycra swimwear should be snug as swimwear will relax out up to a full size once worn in the water and will stay stretched. 100% Polyester swimwear does not relax out with wear so choose a comfortable fit.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Suitable for A-D cups
- Moulded cups with built-in push up padding
- Fits true to size with regards to the size chart above
- V Neckline with front keyhole
- Seams on bust to enhance
- Internal shelf bra for support
- Mesh paneling detail on bodice
- Subtle built in tummy toner support
- Adjustable lingerie straps
- Adjustable hook back closure
- Scoop back
- High leg line
- Moderate bum coverage
- 84% Nylon/15% Elastane
- Hand wash in cold water with our swimsuit cleaner & hang to dry