Turning Point Cup Underwire One Piece
Women's Miraclesuit Swimwear
How To Measure
There are 4 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Bust: Measure the fullest area of your bust and straight around your back, while standing with your arms down.
Waist: Measure the smallest section of your waist.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Torso: Run a tape measure full circle from a point on the shoulder midway between the neck and the shoulder, over the fullest part of the bust, down between your legs and back up to the starting point. Hint: start with the tape measure going over the back and up through the crotch for easier measuring.
Swimwear fits differently than clothing, select your size using your bra and pant measurements.
Lycra swimwear should be snug as swimwear will relax out up to a full size once worn in the water and will stay stretched. 100% Polyester swimwear does not relax out with wear so choose a comfortable fit.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Suitable for A-DD cups
- Moulded cups with underwire support
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Scoop neckline with ruched center detail
- Wrap front with gathered side to tame your tummy
- Over the shoulder straps with scoop back
- Built-in Miratex material that makes you look 10 pounds lighter in 10 seconds
- Medium leg line
- Full bum coverage
- 68% Nylon/32% Spandex
- Hand wash in cold water with our swimsuit cleaner & hang to dry