Jacquard DD Underwire Bikini Top
Women's Moontide Swimwear Size Chart
How To Measure
There are 4 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Bust: Measure the fullest area of your bust and straight around your back, while standing with your arms down.
Waist: Measure the smallest section of your waist.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Torso: Run a tape measure full circle from a point on the shoulder midway between the neck and the shoulder, over the fullest part of the bust, down between your legs and back up to the starting point. Hint: start with the tape measure going over the back and up through the crotch for easier measuring.
Swimwear fits differently than clothing, select your size using your bra and pant measurements.
Lycra swimwear should be snug as swimwear will relax out up to a full size once worn in the water and will stay stretched. 100% Polyester swimwear does not relax out with wear so choose a comfortable fit.
Mix and Match
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Designed for DD cups
- Moulded cups with underwire for support
- Please note: the inside label displays AUS size, one size bigger than CAN sizing; sizing on website is in CAN
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Sweetheart neckline with ruched front detail
- Band beneath bust for added support
- Adjustable lingerie straps that can be worn cross back or over the shoulder
- Snap hook back closure
- Linear stripe texture
- 87% Polyester/ 13% Elastane
- Hand wash in cold water with our swimsuit cleaner & hang to dry