Quest 2.0 2 Pack
Men’s SAXX Underwear
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Men’s swimwear fits similar to clothing. Select your size using your pant measurements.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Inseam: 5"
- Mid-leg length
- Ergonomic front pouch to allow a man's package to rest naturally
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Includes three pairs of pictures shown
- Anti-microbial moisture wicking fabric, perfect for long wearing and travel
- Anti-fold waistband
- Moisture wicking waistband, and quick drying
- Articulated front pouch
- Patented internal mesh panels that keep everything in place, preventing unwanted friction to reduce chafe
- Flat lock seams allows for added stretch, extra durability and zero seam excess
- 80% Nylon/20% Spandex
- Machine wash cold