Whales Aruba 6.5" Boardshort
Men’s Boto Shorts
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Men’s swimwear fits similar to clothing. Select your size using your pant measurements.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Outseam: 16" , Inseam: 6.5"
- Built-in mesh liner
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Zip fly with button closure
- Front lined pockets
- Internal adjustable drawstring
- Back lined zip pocket
- Side bottom slits so short can be rolled up
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry