Men's Ranger Cargo 21" Hybrid Walkshort
Men’s O'Neill Shorts
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Men’s swimwear fits similar to clothing. Select your size using your pant measurements.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Outseam: 21"
- No liner, don’t forget your Quest, Kinetic and Pro Elite for under your boardshorts SAXX
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Zip fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- Front mesh lined pockets
- Side velcro cargo pockets with panels
- Back mesh lined pockets with button closure
- Water repellent and quick drying
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, hang to dry