Girls Sunshine Swim Diaper
Girl's Infant Swim Time Swimwear Size Chart
How To Measure
There are 4 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist: Measure the smallest area of your waist.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Torso: Run a tape measure full circle from a point on the shoulder midway between the neck and the shoulder, over the fullest part of the chest down between your legs and back up to the starting point. Hint: start with the measure going over the back and up through the crotch for easier measuring.
Children’s sizing tipically corresponds with a child’s age.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Designed for babies
- Small: 3-6 months up to 17lbs, Medium: 6-12 months up to 21lbs, Large: 12-18 months up to 26lbs, Extra Large: 18-24 months up to 30lbs
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Elasticized waistband and leg holes
- Waterproof outer layer to keep all water out
- Absorbent terry cloth interior
- Microfiber side snaps
- Designed specifically for use without a diaper
- UPF 50+
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry