Boy's Splice Polyester Jammer
Boy's TYR Swimwear
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Children’s sizing usually corresponds with a child’s age.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Designed for boys 6-14
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Elastic waist with internal adjustable drawcord
- Contrasting panels down sides
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 300+ hours of use
- Chlorine proof
- 52% Polyester/48% Polyester ESP
- Hand wash in cold water with our swimsuit cleaner & hang to dry
- Made in Canada