Infant Boy's Blast Off Swim Diaper
Boy's Infant Swim Time Swimwear Size Chart
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Children’s sizing usually corresponds with a child’s age.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Designed for babies
- Small: 3-6 months up to 17lbs, Medium: 6-12 months up to 21lbs, Large: 12-18 months up to 26lbs, Extra Large: 18-24 months up to 30lbs
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Elasticized waistband and leg holes
- Waterproof outer layer to keep all water out
- Absorbent terry cloth interior to soak up any accidents
- Microfiber side snaps
- Designed specifically for use without a diaper
- UPF 50+
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry