Solids Trend Heather Boxer Brief
Men’s BN3TH Underwear Size Chart
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Men’s swimwear fits similar to clothing. Select your size using your pant measurements.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Inseam: 6.5"
- Hits mid thigh
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Luxurious 1 3/8" waistband for comfort
- 3-dimensional pouch which provides support and reduces the need for adjustments
- 2 Layer Pucker Panel helps contour around the body and provide comfort with 2 seams insead of the traditional 1 seam
- Anti-chaf design
- 190 GSM fabric weight for durability
- Natural fibers make these 50% more absorbent than cotton
- Breathable, as well as wrinkle and pill resistent
- 95% Modal/5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry