Stingray Pink Thermal Suit
Girl's Aqualung Swimwear Size Chart
How To Measure
There are 4 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist: Measure the smallest area of your waist.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Torso: Run a tape measure full circle from a point on the shoulder midway between the neck and the shoulder, over the fullest part of the chest down between your legs and back up to the starting point. Hint: start with the measure going over the back and up through the crotch for easier measuring.
Children’s sizing tipically corresponds with a child’s age.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Tighter fit for more warmth
- Go up a size for more room
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Durable easy-pull front zipper
- Short sleeves
- Flat lock stitching for breathability
- 2mm thick neoprene core for more warmth
- Designed to warm their core in aquatic environments
- Quick drying material
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 100% Nylon (neoprene)/80% Nylon/20% Spandex
- Hand wash cold hang to dry