Stingray Green Thermal Suit
Boy's Aqualung Swimwear Size Chart
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Children’s sizing usually corresponds with a child’s age.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Tighter fit for more warmth
- Go up a size for more room
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Durable easy-pull front zipper
- Short sleeves
- Flat lock stitching for breathability
- 2mm thick neoprene core for more warmth
- Designed to warm their core in aquatic environments
- Quick drying material
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 100% Nylon (neoprene)/80% Nylon/20% Spandex
- Hand wash cold hang to dry