Boys Heist Volley Swim Trunk
Boy's O'Neill Swimwear
How To Measure
There are 3 key areas to measure when fitting swimwear. To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend wearing minimal clothing when measuring and holding the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Chest: Standing normally, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure your natural waist, just above your hipbone.
Hips: Putting your feet together, measure the fullest part of your hips.
Children’s sizing usually corresponds with a child’s age.
Why we love this
Size & Fit
- Designed for boys 8-16
- Built-in mesh liner
- Fits true to size with regards to size chart above
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Side pocket with velcro closure
- 91% Polyester/9% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry