The “Swimco Video Contest Summer 2014” (the contest), is presented by Swimco Aquatic Supplies Ltd as part of our summer promotions in July and August 2014.
No purchase necessary to enter.
To participate in the “Swimco Video Contest Summer 2014”, and be eligible to win, you must:
- Submit a short video that you have created where you are showcasing you and/or others having fun, enjoying an adventure or being brave, in swimwear.
- Video should be 15 seconds in length but 5 to 25 seconds will be accepted.
- Videos should have the hashtag #FeelGoodHalfNaked incorporated into the video submission either as the title, description or other caption.
- Be a Canadian resident.
- Be an adult (age of majority in your province), or be a child and have an adult responsible for the submission.
- Content must adhere to all copyright laws and regulations.
- Be neither an employee or immediate family member of an employee of Swimco Aquatic Supplies, any of its division, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies.
- Ensure your entry is submitted by 11:59 MST on August 10th, 2014.
- Multiple entries up to 3 per person are acceptable, provided each one meets the criteria independently.
- Submit your video using the links as provided through the Swimco Facebook page that supports the “Swimco Video Contest Summer 2014”. Videos can be submitted via Youtube, Vine and Instagram accounts. Submissions can not be accepted via email.
- Videos must not be defamatory, libelous, pornographic or otherwise unlawful, harmful, abusive, offensive or damaging in any way.
- Each Facebook profile can vote for multiple videos each day.
IDEAS FOR VIDEOS
Your child learning to waterski
Your grandpa learning to waterski
Sandcastles, sand animals and your Dad as a sand mermaid
Real castle shots with bikini princesses
Playing in Swimco
Hammock napping in Swimco
Shopping in Swimco
Working in Swimco
Swimco in the backyard
Swimco in the community pool
Swimco on the dock
Swimco slip sliding on waterslides
Swimco jumping in
Swimco underwater swimming
By entering the contest, you are acknowledging that you: irrevocably abide by the rules of the contest; accept that the decisions of the contest organizers are final and binding; are submitting original works created by you without any copyright infringement; agree to and meet the requirements of eligibility; your entry becomes the property of Swimco for our use in any manner or medium deemed appropriate such as reposting on our website, posting on social media, using in email campaigns, etc.; accept that Swimco reserves the right to refuse any entry deemed outside the contest, without reason, as determined by Swimco; accept that the odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received which is a fact that will not be known until the entry deadline; if you win the contest you must accept the prize as awarded and the prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and can not be redeemed for cash or cash value; agree that Swimco Aquatic Supplies Ltd is not liable for any matter, claim, damages or loss related to the “Swimco Video Contest Summer 2014”, howsoever occasioned, including lost or delayed entries.
Swimco reserves the unreviewable right to refuse any person entry to the contest, without reason, at the discretion of those responsible for the contest. Swimco reserves the unreviewable right to modify, suspend or cancel the contest at any time, without reason. Swimco reserves the right to request verification of the eligibility requirements at any time.
WINNERS AND PRIZES
The winner of the grand prize will be determined by the top voted video, as voted online. The grand prize is a $2500 vacation voucher as provided by Swimco for the winner to use at his or her own discretion. The winners of the secondary prizes of $500 Swimco gift cards will be determined by Swimco. Extra love and attention will be given for: humour, happiness, bravery, adventure and confidence. Each Facebook profile can vote one time, for multiple entries, each day. Any voting fraud detected in the voting system, may risk elimination of the affected video, from the contest, as determined by Swimco.
Winners will be announced August 15, 2014 and contacted by Swimco. There will be only 1 winner of each stated prize. Winners will be contacted by Swimco via the contact information provided in their submission and each winner has up to 10 days to acknowledge that they accept the prize as stated. If after such time, the winner has not acknowledged the prize, the prize is forfeited and declared null and void.
July 3rd – August 10th: submit your entry online
July 24th – August 10th: public voting is open
August 11th: contest closes
August 15th: winners are announced
Swimco Aquatic Supplies Ltd is not liable for any matter, claim, damages or loss related to the “Swimco Video Contest Summer 2014”, howsoever occasioned, including lost or delayed entries. The contest is subject to applicable federal and provincial laws and this contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.